Posted on 9/22/2016 12:00:00 AM by Chief Team
Chief® is now offering three new SurgeX® solutions designed to safeguard digital displays.
SurgeX FlatPak™ and MultiPak™
solutions are the premier power protection choice to safeguard digital displays and projectors from the dangers associated with electrical transients. Their multi-stage technology is superior to the single-stage MOV circuitry found in conventional surge protectors and is instrumental in reducing downtime. This technology ensures the highest level of protection and is now available to order through Chief alongside your favorite digital signage mounting solutions.
These digital signage products are an expansion of the current SurgeX offerings available from Chief, including a line of co-developed infrastructure products that combine innovative storage options with premium, non-sacrificial surge protection and noise filtration. One-SKU ordering simplifies specification. Chief also has Revit models for all powered solutions for ceiling and in-wall storage. Find them on milestone.com and on Autodesk SEEK.
The exclusive line of products was developed by Chief in collaboration with AMETEK® Electronic Systems Protection, the owner of SurgeX.
Products now powered with non-sacrificial surge protection:
- Stand-Alone Wall Outlet
- In-Wall Storage Boxes with up to six receptacles
- Plenum Ceiling Storage Boxes
- Suspended Ceiling Kits
- Suspended Ceiling Projector Mount System
Surge protection technology is designed to help AV equipment last longer. Benefits include:
- Patented non-sacrificial, multi-stage protection with industrial-grade surge protection and EMI/RFI noise filtration
- Improved reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Filter reduction of common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
Learn more about specific solutions and the benefits of adding power to installations at www.milestone.com/power.